Empowered Movement is an Empowered Life. . .
Andrea is a Certified Massage Therapist and a Certified GYROKINESIS ® and GYROTONIC ® Exercise Trainer. Her practice consists of combining massage and exercise to help people move with greater ease and fluidity. She specializes in helping people address a variety of pain issues. These issues may range from mild discomfort to more serious pain that is related to injury or habitual movement patterns.
Andrea views her work with people – whether performing massage and bodywork or physical training – as
a collaboration that builds upon open communication and active listening. Communication and listening take place in many ways. She starts by listening to her clients speak about their physical concerns and their challenges. Then, when she touches them, she listens directly to their bodies with her hands. What are their tissues saying, what are they asking for? Based on this conversation, she then tailors the work they do together to fit that individual client’s needs.
• Massage & Bodywork skills include: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point Release, Craniosacral Therapy, Ortho-bionomy ®, Shiatsu, and working with the TMJ
• Certified Gyrokinesis® and Gyrotonic® Trainer
• Practicing Reiki Master and Teacher
• Certified Massage Therapist through the California Massage Therapy Council (CAMTC #57142)
• Graduate of the San Francisco School of Massage & Bodywork, Fundamentals and Advanced Programs and Shiatsu Practitioner Program
• Member of Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP)
For more info on massage techniques and movement training visit: www.mowave.com GYROTONIC® & GYROKINESIS® are registered trademarks of Gyrotonic Sales Corp. and are used with their permission.
Ortho-Bionomy® is a registered trademark of the Society of Ortho-Bionomy International, Inc. and is used with permission.