Dr. Jordan Savara believes that proper nutrition, an active lifestyle... balanced with strength and flexibility, are essential to a healthier spine, body, and mind. He has followed this philosophy throughout his life and looks forward to sharing this knowledge with his patients.
By restoring biomechanics to the vertebral joints and addressing muscle imbalances, the Chiropractic adjustment can help with a variety of conditions including, lower back pain, neck pain, headaches, postural related pain symptoms, and a variety of extremity presentations.
Dr. Jordan treats people of all ages and works to meet each persons specific goals. A variety of techniques can be used to benefit the individual, including Diversified Technique, Activator, Graston Technique, and Myofascial Release.
• Michigan State University 2003
• Palmer College of Chiropractic West 2007
• San Mateo Chamber of Commerce
• American Chiropractic Association
• Graston Technique Certified. http://www.grastontechnique.com/